Need a way to hide individual slides for individual students? Our cover slides feature hides individual slides to help with teacher-led pacing and absent students.
To cover individual slides,
1. Click the assignment in question.
2. Click VIEW WORK.
3. Click Cover Slide.
4. Click the individual slides you wish to cover for individual students. Slides will appear red once they are covered.
5. Click slides again to uncover.
To Uncover Slides,
1. Click Bulk Update.
2. Select how you would like to apply the changes - by column, by row, or select specific students.
3. Once you select how you would like to apply the changes, click onto the slides so the slides are outlined in green.
4. Click Bulk Cover Slides.
5. Click on the column again.
6. Click Bulk Update and click on Clear bulk update selection.
On iOS, you are able to cover individual slides for all students.
1. Tap the Cover Slide icon at the top of the screen.
2. Tap individual editable slides that you wish to cover for the whole class.