Sync your Google Classroom Roster
To do this, check out the steps below:
- Go to Rosters in your Classkick account.
- Click the green "+" sign in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click import from Google.
- LOCK THE ROSTER after all students have been added. This will prevent students from joining your roster the Basic way.
If students' Portfolio accounts were CREATED using this method, students will need to make sure to LOG IN WITH GOOGLE so that the Classkick account can be ACTIVATED. Otherwise, teachers will be unable to add these students to additional rosters.
Please note that your Classkick email account and your Google Classroom email account MUST match in order for this to work.
If new students get added to your roster and need to be imported into Classkick, click on the double arrow all the way to the right of your roster.
Manually create individual student accounts one at a time.
Upload a CSV of student account information. Please note: The formatting for the CSV should be exact. The first row headers are case sensitive and should not be capitalized. Please also have the order exactly the same. Otherwise, the CSV will not upload.
- If the student accounts are already created, you are able to manually add the existing accounts to your roster.
Check out the video below for further support:
No matter how you decide to create your roster, make sure to LOCK the roster when you are done to prevent students from logging in with multiple variations of their name! See the video below on how to do this:
For other FAQs on rosters, make sure to check out this article!