Our ASSIGNMENT LIBRARY is full of templates and assignments created by Classkick's teachers.
To copy an assignment from the assignment library:
1. Click Assignments.
2. Click the green + button.
3. Click Browse Assignment Library.
4. Click the assignment you wish to use.
5. Click COPY ASSIGNMENT.
You can also click on the Templates & Libraries Tab to get to the Assignment Library directly.
If you are part of a Pro School:
You can also search for assignments that have been shared by other teachers within your organization!
1. Click on Library: Public Library.
2. A dropdown menu will come up and you can click on Library: Your School Name
3. Browse through assignments that have been added by teachers from your school!
PLEASE NOTE: Sharing an assignment with a colleague or adding it to your shared assignments page will add the assignment to the shared school library as well.
If you mark the assignment private, it will remove it from this library.
Watch this video for visual instructions!
If you'd like to contribute some of your own awesome assignments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the links to your assignments!