Switching from a monthly plan to an annual plan:
1. CANCEL PRO under your Profile and Plan.
2. Wait for the monthly subscription to expire FIRST.
3. Once this is expired, you will then see an option to UPGRADE again and choose the annual option.
PLEASE NOTE: You do NOT lose anything such as assignments and student work during this lapse.
Switching from an individual subscription to school's Pro account:
1. Be sure to join your school's correct organization in order to join the contract.
- Any SLIGHT variation in the name will cause verification errors.
- Example: Classkick Middle School vs. Classkick Middle or Classkick middle vs. Classkick Middle, etc.
- See the screenshot below for information on how to join/change an organization:
2. Please make sure you CANCEL PRO under your Profile and Plan so that you do not continue to get charged on your individual subscription.
If you have questions about refunds, please check out our refund policy HERE. If you qualify for a refund, please reach out to email@example.com to request this and make sure to include the email that your Classkick account is under.
PLEASE NOTE: If you switch plans, you may have some issues editing or accessing student profiles. If this happens, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.