Note: If your Zoom account is part of an organization, you may need your account admin's permission to install Classkick for Zoom.
To install via Zoom Client:
- In your Zoom client, click on the Apps.
- Click on Discover Tab, then click on Discover Apps
- Click on Browse App Marketplace, which will take you to the Zoom Marketplace in your browser.
To install via the web:
- Login to your zoom.us account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
In the Zoom App Marketplace:
- Search for Classkick for Zoom
- Click the Classkick for Zoom, and then click on "Visit site to install".
- On the page after reading through the permissions, click Authorize button.
After authorizing, your browser should attempt to open the app in the Zoom Client or ask you to launch Zoom.
In Zoom's My Apps section, you should see Classkick for Zoom.