Tips and tricks for a smooth end of year.
Remove Multiple Users From Your Organization:
You can remove users who no longer belong to your organization. This will help with rostering current students and teachers at the beginning of the next school year by providing a clean slate.
PLEASE NOTE: this does NOT delete the removed accounts. If you would like to permanently delete any student or teacher accounts, please contact customer support.
1. Click Manage Users.
2. In the organization drop down, click your organization.
3. In the Search bar, type the teacher(s) or student(s) you wish to remove.
4. Select the teacher(s) or student(s) you wish to remove.
5. In the Action drop down, click Remove from organization.
Remind teachers to hide and lock their assignments.
At the end of the school year, remind teachers to archive their rosters or assignments, so students no longer see old assignments on their dashboard.
1. Click Rosters.
2. Check the HIDE box next to the roster you wish to archive.
See our Hide and Unhide Rosters article for more information.
Organize this Year's Assignments:
1. Create a folder called Archive.
2. Move selected assignments or entire folders of assignments there.
3. When ready to use an assignment or folder again, move to the Assignment tab.
Share Teacher End of Year Best Practices
This article from the Classkick Help Desk can further help teachers prepare for the end of the year: Teacher End of Year Best Practices.