Our Contributor Toggle feature on Classkick web allows you to see which users have left work or feedback on a page. Users include students, peer helpers, and even teachers.
Teachers are able to see how students are helping one another and gain more insight into how students are using the Peer Helper feature.
To see who gave what feedback:
1. Click into the assignment and click on View Work.
2. Click on a specific student’s slide.
3. Click on the Toggle Contributors button.
4. The Contributor History window will pop up.
a. You can see a list of who has added work to the slide.
5. Click on the student or teacher name to view contributions made.
PLEASE NOTE: The list defaults to having the eye icon open. This means that all work/feedback is being shown.
6. Click on a specific student or the teacher to view only that user’s feedback.
PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on a user’s name will dim every other user’s work on the slide.
Please watch the video below for a visual guide on how to use the Contributor Toggle.