Looking for some guidance to support teachers just starting out with Classkick? Or maybe you have teachers who love Classkick and are ready to take it to the next level? Check out our Professional Development and Training opportunities below!
Virtual Professional Development
Teachers explore Classkick features, experience the platform as a student, and learn creative ways other teachers leverage Classkick to engage students with effective learning activities. Concludes with overview of resources, as well as plenty of time for Q&A.
This session is perfect for teachers who already have some experience with Classkick. Participants dive deep into assignment creation and rostering, then apply what they’ve learned by exploring their own teacher accounts. Includes tips and tricks for grading and providing feedback as well as discussions of Classkick features and learning design.
Train the Trainer Session
Receive a customized Classkick assignment and Facilitator Guide- everything you need to lead your own Classkick PD session! We'll meet with you ahead of time to help make your session a success.
Let our team of experts create a session to fit your specific needs! This includes content specific sessions or best practices sessions.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing varies according to your subscription plan. Please reach out to email@example.com to schedule a Professional Development session.
Self-Paced Training Resources - FREE
- Overview Video - Start here for an overview of Classkick.
- Getting Started Youtube playlist - These one minute videos demonstrate different Classkick features.
- Best practices and inspiration Youtube playlist- Learn how other Classkick teachers use Classkick!
- Sample PD- Use this for your PD! PD participants can log in to the assignment to experience Classkick as a student.
- Quick Start Training- Asynchronous module with demos of each feature and opportunities to practice.
- Back to School Webinar- Top 5 tips for back to school with Classkick.
If you’re ready to book your training session or just have questions about your options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.