We have recently made updates to the Classkick app on iOS. If using an iPad, please use the Classkick app for the best experience.
PLEASE NOTE: We do NOT currently have a Windows app. This app is for use on iPad only, not Windows or androids.
Click on the headings below to explore the features unique to the Classkick app for iPad.
1) Multi-Select Assignments
1. Tap the three vertical dot icon.
2. Tap Edit Assignments.
3. Tap one assignment to rename, share, delete, move, or duplicate the assignment.
4. Tap multiple assignments to batch delete or move to another folder.
5. Tap the X to exit Edit Assignments.
PLEASE NOTE: You can still only share or duplicate one assignment at a time. You can also only copy/duplicate one assignment at a time.
2) Star Assignments
Starred assignments will appear at the top of your dashboard for easy access!
1. Tap the Star icon next to your assignments to place them at the top of your dashboard.
PLEASE NOTE: Starred assignments will no longer be in their original folder. Once you un-star the assignment, it will return to its folder.
3) Star Folders
Just liked starred assignments, you can star entire folders if you would like the folder to be pinned to the top of your dashboard!
If there are sub-folders, you can see the folder path above (see screenshot). To go to that sub-folder, simply click on the name of it on the folder path:
4) QR Code Login
Teachers can create QR codes for Basic students and Portfolio students to login.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not available for Portfolio students who login with Google or Clever.
5) Ability to add new slides without going to Edit mode
Add new slides while viewing students' work.