Use the Add Image tool to take a picture with your device or to upload PDF and image files.
Both teachers and students can use the Add Image tool. Teachers can add images when creating assignments or leaving feedback on student slides, and students can add images to the assignments they are working on.
To upload PDF or image files,
1. Click the Add Image/Camera icon.
2. Click Upload from computer.
3. Click the correct file, and click Open.
4. Click NEXT, or select the area you wish to upload and click NEXT.
5. Click ADD ANOTHER or FINISH.
To take a picture with the Add Image tool,
1. Click the Add Image icon.
2. Click Camera.
Your device's camera will open.
3. Click CAPTURE.
4. Resize, tilt, or drag your image on the slide.
PLEASE NOTE: Add another means you can add more images from the current file only. It does NOT mean you can upload another file at this time. If you have another file to upload, you must insert the current image/file first.
Watch the video below for visual instructions on using the camera tool!
Another quick way to add pictures is to simply use your keyboard shortcuts and copy/paste.
Watch the video below for visual instructions on how to copy/paste!
Please click here if you are looking to enable access to Classkick so that the camera feature works.