Click heading for more information on switching subscriptions.
1) Switch Pro Teacher Subscriptions
1. Click on the Profile tab then Plan.
2. Click CANCEL PRO (please see screenshot below).
3. Wait for your monthly or annual subscription to expire first.
4. Once your subscription expires, you will see an option to UPGRADE again. Choose from the monthly or annual options (please see screenshot below).
PLEASE NOTE You do not lose anything such as assignments and student work during this lapse.
2) Switch an Individual Pro Teacher Subscription to a Pro School Subscription
1. Join your school's correct organization in order to join the plan.
- Please see this help center article for information on how to join your school's organization.
2. CANCEL PRO under the Profile tab and Plan so that you do not continue to get charged on your individual plan.
If you have questions about refunds, please check out our refund policy here. If you qualify for a refund, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to request a refund. Make sure to include the email that your Classkick account is under.
PLEASE NOTE: If you switch plans, you may have some issues editing or accessing student profiles. If this happens, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.