1) How do you add/create or change/edit stickers?
1. In the assignment you wish to grade, click View Work.
2. Click on a student's slide.
3. Click the star icon.
4. Click + ADD NEW STICKER.
You can do the following:
- Change the image or import a custom image.
- Add personalized text.
- Add point value.
- Don't forget to click save!
Here is also a CUSTOMIZED STICKERS BANK created by one of our lovely teachers! You can make a copy of the file and use any of the stickers included!
After you have created your stickers, you can give stickers to students in 2 ways.
On an individual student's slide,
1. Click the Add Sticker icon.
2. Click the sticker > click on the slide where you want the sticker to appear (or double click the sticker).
You can also give stickers via the sticker wand (see below).
The sticker wand can be used in View Work mode and single question view on Classkick web.
The wand allows you to drop stickers onto slides quickly and without tapping into student's individual slides. Once in "sticker wand mode" you can simply click every slide you want the sticker to be put on!
1. Save or download the GIF or Bitmoji onto your computer.
2. On any slide of an assignment, click the Add Sticker icon.
3. Click + ADD NEW STICKER.
4. Click CHANGE IMAGE.
5. Click IMPORT CUSTOM IMAGE.
6. Select the GIF or Bitmoji you want to upload and click Open.
7. Click NEXT.
8. Click SAVE.
1. Hover over the sticker (or click on it).
2. Click on the red trash icon.
You don't have to use an image! You can simply use the sticker tool as a quick way to grade and add points to the slides.
1. On any slide of an assignment, click the Add Sticker icon.
2. Click + ADD NEW STICKER.
3. Click CHANGE IMAGE.
4. Click REMOVE IMAGE.
5. Type in your sticker text and/or add in points.
6. Click SAVE.
She shows how to arrange the stickers, customize them, and even resize them!