If you or your students are having trouble logging in with Google, please try the following troubleshooting suggestions:
1. Reset your Google Accounts:
- Completely sign out of google.
- Try to sign back in, but instead of signing in, click
Remove the account
- Click the minus sign with the circle beside the account.
- If successfully removed, you will get the Sign in prompt again.
2. Clear the history/cache on your Chrome browser.
3. Log in using incognito mode.
4. Uninstall and re-install Chrome browser.
5. Update your iOS software and Classkick app version if on an iPad. Uninstall and reinstall the app if needed.
6. Ensure that cookies are NOT BLOCKED.
7. Ensure that apis.google.com, *.apis.google.com/, and accounts.google.com are allowlisted in your network.
8. Allow access to third party apps, and ensure that to Classkick is on this list.
9. Check this TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE for a list of sites that should be whitelisted so that Classkick is not blocked.
10. Type chrome://extensions/ in your URL. Turn off extensions/plugins
11. Ensure that you are in an active Google session already:
- Click https://accounts.google.com.
- If you are logged in with Google, you should be redirected to https://myaccount.google.com page with you user information. If not, log into Google first and then try logging back into Classkick.
ID Token Expired Error
If you or your students are receiving the ID Token expired message when logging in with Google on the iOS app on iPad (see screenshot), please see the following suggestions:
1. Make sure that the time/date settings on the iPad are correct. If not, please correct them and log in again.
2. Delete the app and reinstall after an hour.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.