If you or your students are having trouble logging in with Google, please try the following troubleshooting suggestions:
1. Log out of ALL Google accounts including Google Chrome browser, Gmail, and any other apps that might be using Google login.
2. Remove accounts to help everything reset.
3. Log in on a different device.
4. Clear the history/cache on your Chrome browser.
5. Log in using incognito mode.
6. Uninstall and re-install Chrome browser.
7. Update your iOS software and Classkick app version if on an iPad. Uninstall and reinstall the app if needed.
8. Ensure that cookies are NOT BLOCKED.
9. Check this TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE for a list of sites that should be whitelisted so that Classkick is not blocked.
10. Type chrome://extensions/ in your URL. Turn off extensions/plugins
ID Token Expired Error
If you or your students are receiving the ID Token expired message when logging in with Google on the iOS app on iPad (see screenshot), please see the following suggestions:
1. Make sure that the time/date settings on the iPad are correct. If not, please correct them and log in again.
2. Delete the app and reinstall after an hour.
Have more questions? Submit a request