If your Classkick iPad app is not working well, slow, or crashing, we recommend trying the following:
Check that you have the latest iOS software running -- Settings --> General --> Software Update.
- Check that you have the latest Classkick app version -- this can be found on the login screen of the app.
- Update software if needed.
- Update Classkick app if needed.
- Uninstall and re-install Classkick app.
- Restart iPad.
- Do the following steps together:
- Hard restart (hold the power button and the home button down at the same time)
- Turn off wifi
- Open the app
- Turn the wifi back on
If after trying all of these suggestions, your iPad app is still not working, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to provide additional details such as the following:
- iPad iOS software version number
- Classkick app version number
- Specific information of when and where it is "slow" or "crashing" -- assignments, slides, time of day, performing certain features such as providing feedback, etc.
- Any screenshots and/or videos that will allow us to see what is happening
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our team recommends using the Classkick APP on iPad and NOT using Classkick on a browser on iPad.
How do I update the Classkick app on my iPad?
Classkick is constantly trying to improve and ensure that teachers have the best Classkick experience possible! That being said, the iOS app sometimes will need to be updated or even force updated -- force updated means that older versions of the app will no longer work. Don't worry if you can't update it immediately! You won't lose your work; you'll just have to update the app before you can use it again on the device.
To update your Classkick app, you can do the following:
Option A (RECOMMENDED):
Keep your Classkick app automatically up to date -- you'll never have to tap UPDATE again!
1) Open Settings.
2) Go to the App Store.
3) Turn on the Updates toggle switch to enable auto-updating for all apps.
1) Go to the App Store and search for the Classkick app or use THIS LINK.
2) Press UPDATE.
1) Delete the Classkick app off of your iPad.
2) Go to the App Store and search for the Classkick app.
3) Press GET.