If your Classkick iPad app lags or crashes, we recommend the following troubleshooting tips:
1. Update your iOS software (Tap Settings > General > Software Update).
2. Update your Classkick app version in the App Store.
3. Uninstall and reinstall the Classkick app.
4. Restart your device.
5. Try the following steps together:
- Hard restart your device (hold the power button and the home button down at the same time).
- Turn off wifi.
- Open the Classkick app.
- Turn wifi back on.
If your iPad app is still not working after trying these troubleshooting tips, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide additional details such as the following:
- iPad iOS software version number.
- Classkick app version number.
- Specific information of the events that cause your app to lag or crash, such as opening certain assignments or slides, what time of day the crash happened, performing certain features such as providing feedback, etc.
- Any screenshots or videos that will allow us to view the issue.
PLEASE NOTE: Our team recommends using the Classkick APP on iPad and NOT using Classkick on a browser on iPad.
How do I update the Classkick app on my iPad?
Classkick is constantly trying to improve and ensure that teachers have the best Classkick experience possible!
That being said, the iOS app sometimes will need to be updated or even force updated (force updated means that older versions of the app will no longer work). Don't worry if you can't update it immediately! You won't lose your work; you'll just have to update the app before you can use it again on the device.
Update your Classkick app automatically:
1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap App Store.
3. Tap App Updates to toggle on.
Update your Classkick app manually:
1. Tap App Store.
2. Type Classkick in the search bar or tap THIS LINK.
3. Tap UPDATE.
1. Delete the Classkick app off of your iPad.
2. Tap App Store.
3. Type Classkick in the search bar.
4. Tap GET.
Have more questions? Submit a request