Students can raise their hands in Classkick to ask for help, notify the teacher that they have completed an assignment, or ask for feedback.
Since Classkick shows work done in real-time, we do not have an official "turn in work" or "submit" button. Use this feature as a way for students to let you know that their work is done.
Click on each heading for more information.
1) View Raised Hands and Chats
When students raise their hand or send a chat, you will receive a notification.
1. On the teacher dashboard, click the green number icon.
The number signifies how many students have asked for help (in the screenshot below, we can see that 1 student has either sent a chat or raised their hand).
PLEASE NOTE: The notification for a raised hand and a chat is the same.
2. In the assignment, click the hand icon with a green number.
The notification will not differentiate whether a student has raised their hand or sent you a chat message.
The individual student slides will differentiate whether a student has raised their hand or sent you a chat message.
Please watch the video below for a visual guide on how teachers can provide feedback using Classkick's chat feature.
2) Student directions
To raise their hands:
1. Students click the Raise Hand icon.
2. The Help Center window pops up.
3. Students select Please Help, Please Check, Chat with Teacher or type a private message to you in the Type message here... box.
3) Student resources
The following articles were written for students: