Classkick can be used an interactive whiteboard thanks to real-time interactions with students and their assignments. Below are a few ways to initiate real-time interactions in Classkick.
1. Give immediate feedback in View Work mode for specific students.
2. Work collaboratively on the same assignments as your students by logging in with the same Class Code and name. See this article for more information on partner/group work.
3. Make changes to assignments in Edit Assignment mode. Your students will see these changes in real-time.
PLEASE NOTE: If you make edits to a primary copy, the edits will appear for ALL rosters assigned to the assignment.
4. Model working on an assignment by either
- duplicating the assignment and assigning each roster a different copy of the assignment OR
- creating a fake student account for yourself and working on the assignment from this account.
5. Divide the slide. Use the top of the slide for modeling and the bottom of the slide for students to complete their work.