There are 5 ways to create an assignment in Classkick:
- Create a blank assignment
- Upload an existing assignment as a PDF
- Copy an assignment from our assignment library
- Upload directly from Google Slides (only available on iPad)
- Copy and save an assignment from a colleague
1-3) To create a blank assignment, upload an existing assignment, or copy an assignment from our Assignment Library, simply click the green "+" button in the upper right hand corner of your assignment dashboard. Then choose the option that works best for you!
4) To add a Google Slides file (only on iPad) complete the following steps:
1. Click on the "+" button in the upper right hand corner of your assignment dashboard and click on "Create From File."
2. Under "Locations," select "Google Drive" and then select the Google Slides file you wish to import as a Classkick assignment:
3. From there, you will be asked to edit the name of the Classkick assignment. Once your title is set, click "done" and your assignment will be created!
5) To copy/paste an assignment from a colleague, ask a colleague to share the assignment with you. You can view the assignment in your 'notifications' tab (on the left panel of your teacher dashboard) or open it directly from your email inbox. Make sure you 'preview' the assignment and then copy it to your dashboard.
Check out this "Getting Started" video for more support.