1) Does Classkick integrate with Clever?
Yes! Classkick currently has a single sign-on integration with Clever.
Classkick does not FULLY integrate with Clever, but students are still able to sign in with Clever.
See the steps and details below:
If a teacher or administrator has already created the student's account in Classkick:
1. Students should click the Classkick app or go to Classkick.com to log in as a student.
2. Students will select "CONTINUE WITH CLEVER" and then authenticate their Clever credentials.
If they DO NOT have an account with Classkick YET, they should do the following:
1. Go to Classkick, and type in a class code.
2. Click "SIGN UP."
3. Click "CONTINUE WITH CLEVER."
4. Sign up using their Clever credentials.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not currently support Clever Rostering, so if you are a teacher, your classes and students will not be automatically created the way they can be with Google Classroom.
Additionally, we do not currently support Clever QR codes.
In the meantime, our team suggests the following for teachers creating their rosters:
1. Upload a CSV with all Clever Usernames
2. LOCK YOUR ROSTER
3. Students should:
- Go to the Classkick app
- Enter the Class Code
- Click LOGIN
- Continue with Clever
- authenticate their credentials
2) What learning management systems (LMS) does Classkick integrate with?
Currently, on the Pro version, teachers can INTEGRATE WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM AS WELL AS ROSTER THROUGH GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
With other systems such as Schoology or Canvas, teachers can always SHARE THE LINK to assignments with their students.
On Canvas, teachers can also embed Classkick into the LMS. See the video below on how one of our Classkick Coaches does this!
Teachers and students can use Google to create and log into their Classkick account. Classkick can be used with Google Classroom, as well:
- In Classkick Basic, you can add the assignment link into your Google Classroom.
- In Classkick Pro, you can sync your Google Classroom rosters into your Classkick Rosters.
- Click on the class code to see the assignment link or share directly with Google Classroom