Classkick offers a variety of integrations with other Ed Tech tools. Click below to find out more.
1) Clever Integration
Classkick fully integrates with Clever. For teachers and schools, we offer a single sign on integration. For districts, we offer full Clever rostering.
See the steps and details below for our single sign on integration:
If a teacher or administrator has already created the student's account in Classkick:
From Classkick.com or the Classkick app, students click CONTINUE WITH CLEVER.
If they DO NOT have an account with Classkick YET, they should do the following:
1. From Classkick.com or the Classkick app, and type a Class Code in the Class Code box.
2. Click SIGN UP.
3. Click CONTINUE WITH CLEVER.
4. Sign up using Clever credentials.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not currently support Clever Rostering for individual teachers or Pro schools. Pro districts interested in rostering with Clever should reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or their Account Manager.
Additionally, we do not currently support Clever QR codes.
In the meantime, our team suggests the following for teachers creating their rosters:
2. Lock your roster.
3. Students should:
- Click the Classkick app.
- Type the Class Code in the Class Code box.
- Click LOGIN.
- Click Continue with Clever.
2) Learning Management Systems (LMS) Integration
Currently, on the Pro version, teachers can INTEGRATE WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM AS WELL AS ROSTER THROUGH GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
With other systems such as Schoology or Canvas, teachers can always SHARE THE LINK to assignments with their students.
On Canvas, teachers can also embed Classkick into the LMS. See the video below on how one of our Classkick Coaches does this!
Teachers and students can use Google to create and log into their Classkick account. Classkick can be used with Google Classroom, as well:
- In Classkick Basic, you can add the assignment link into your Google Classroom.
- In Classkick Pro, you can sync your Google Classroom rosters into your Classkick Rosters.
- Click on the class code to see the assignment link or share directly with Google Classroom.
Classkick is excited to integrate with ClassLink soon! Please email email@example.com if you are a paying Pro District who is interested in ClassLink integration.