There are many ways to give feedback in Classkick:
- Use our auto-grading features to allow students to see feedback immediately (fill in the blank or multiple choice). NOTE: You can still use these auto-grading features and NOT have students see whether or not they're correct by turning grades OFF in ASSIGN mode of your assignment.
- Use the canvas tools to provide feedback.
- Write directly on student work via the pen or text box tool.
- Use the highlighter tool to draw students' attention to something.
- Voice record directions or feedback to explain something to a student.
- Upload an image to provide support for visual learners.
- Provide a link to more information.
- Stickers are another exciting way teachers love to give feedback in Classkick! You can even add points with stickers!
Check out the video below for more support on how to provide feedback to students: